Happy Wednesday Socialites! If you’re anything like us, you’re probably feeling the midweek struggle and are looking for a little pick-me-up. Let us make your Wednesday a little easier with our favorite things from the Internet this week.
- Matthew Gray Gubler in a fur coat. Need we say more
- Looking for an easy way to waste time? Check out where words are used the most, calculated through Twitter data.
- “You traveled to Liberia and Morocco with your mom to talk with girls about the importance of education—girls who saw themselves in you, saw themselves in your parents, saw who they could become if they continued to study and learn.” The Bush sisters wrote the Obama sisters the most heartfelt letter and all of the internet is crying. Or at least we are.
- Cue perfect reaction GIFs.
- What do you mean when you ask a friend to take a picture? Because this is totally what we mean.
- Sometimes all we have is ten minutes for that workout. Here’s how to make it work.
- We were drooling all over our desks and now you get to drool all over yours too. Enjoy alllll the food porn.
Written by our Digital Specialist, Nora Henick.
What are you #obsessed with rn? Tweet us @somethingsocial or tag us on Instagram- @somethingsocial.