Now hiring for an entry-level Account Coordinator position & Fall interns. Please see below for job descriptions. To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Account Coordinator (Entry-Level)
- Assist Account Directors in day-to-day social media efforts including but not limited to copywriting, content curation / creation, influencer relations, reporting, and database management
- Manage influencer and ambassador relations by establishing and maintaining relationships, overseeing gifting needs, and researching new partnerships
- Manage affiliate marketing platform for brand ambassador programs
- Assist in curating, editing and publishing content to our social channels
- Platform and Community management across social platforms including Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Create detailed reports of social campaigns and results
- Assist directors in weekly editorial and ecomm photoshoots (location/model scouting, stylist assisting, day of coordination, etc.)
- Keep multiple internal databases up to date on a daily basis
- Coordinate meetings, calls and demos for Account Directors
- BA degree required, a degree in Communications or related field is a plus
- Proven work experience in a coordinator role (internships count!)
- Excellent computer skills (You’ll be updating Excel + Google Sheets daily)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills within a business environment
- “Detailed” is your middle name
- A positive, problem-solving attitude
- This is a full-time position with an occasional need for night/weekend assistance
- Work closely with Something Social team to develop creative assets for clients.
- Assist with photoshoots when timely.
- Assist with client accounts customer service & engagement.
- Write copy & tweets for various clients.
- Create illustrations for social media platforms using Adobe Illustrator and/orPhotoshop.
- Brainstorm strategies for client campaigns
- Available two days a week (11am-5pm)
- Must be able to commute to our office in West Hollywood
- Must be able to receive college credit
- Design experience a HUGE plusIn addition to helping us, we want to help you as much as we can. If there is something in particular you are interested in or want to learn more about that is not listed, please include that in your cover letter. We rely on our interns as an integral part of our team, but it is also up to you to make the most out of your experience. We appreciate self-starters who take action & initiative.